Creative Production Specialist at Harvard University
Online Media | Greater Boston Area, US
Project oriented professional specializing in multimedia production.
Recognized for taking initiatives, problem solving, and completing time sensitive, multi-faceted projects while working both independently and as a team.
• Video production, post-production, and digital storytelling
• Digital Photography
• Social media management
• Written and verbal communication
• Presentation development
2013 - Present
Creative Production Specialist / Harvard University
Produces and edits multimedia content for Harvard’s Intensive Introduction to Computer Science (CS50) course. Serves as videographer and photographer at events and lectures. Operates RED Scarlet, Canon C500, Canon 5D III, Sony A7s, Sony EX1, and GoPro Hero4 cameras. Edits video and photo content using the Adobe Creative Suite CC. Serves as Technical Director for live studio productions.
2011 - Present
Photographer/Producer / Sanderling Photography
Photographs special events (including weddings, receptions, parties, performances, company fundraisers, etc.) and portraits (both individual and family/groups). Produces, shoots, and edits video content for events, short film projects, and marketing.
Teaching Assistant / Harvard University Extension School
DGMD E-10: Exposing Digital Photography
Head Teaching Assistant / Harvard University Extension School
Served as head teaching assistant for Expo E-48 Multimedia Communications: Digital Storytelling. Led weekly online sections.
Project and Outreach Manager / Harvard University
Produced and edited a series of interviews to be published on the Harvard Initiative for Learning and Teaching (HILT) website.
Administrative Systems Coordinator / Harvard University
Managed the Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning's multimedia team, Teaching Certificate Program, and Harvard's Great Teachers series. Produced and edited video and photos to be published on the Great Teachers website and the Bok Blog. Served as managing editor and writer for the Bok Blog. Supervised 12 student employees.
Event Staff Specialist / Harvard University
- Provided technical and logistical support for assigned events in the Alumni Affairs and Development Office including recognition, working meetings, celebrations and annual meetings.
- Responsible for the creating and management of event databases, tracking of responses, and event production work.
- Liaison for the Events Group with CAADS, other technical units, and website technology.
- Determined training needs and advised the director on the appropriate training for the members of the Events Group.
- Expected to work with minimal supervision on events, databases tracking systems, and the training of staff on tracking systems, and provided event consulting throughout Harvard as assigned by the director.
- Responsible for assisting officers in the recruiting and training of events staff.
Media Liaison/Staff Assistant / Harvard Medical School
- Entrusted with confidential, embargo-sensitive material while communicating with members of the media.
- Created and maintained relational databases to support network of media, affiliate, and seminar attendee's contact information.
- Produced educational packets for distribution to participants of community health seminars.
- Researched media requested topics, evaluate and determine appropriate courses of action.
Guest Service Agent / The Kelley House, A Wyndham Luxury Resort
- Assumed responsibilities of a guest service agent, which included checking in and out guests, handling and storing luggage, providing concierge services, and upholding high professional standards.
- Responsible for setup, break down, and maintenance of complimentary food services.
- Assisted with the setup and organization of the hotel’s gift shop and distribution of employee uniforms.
- Earned recognition for demonstrating outstanding customer service skills.
- Prepared monthly revenue and customer satisfaction reports to be submitted to the General Manager.
Driver Supervisor, Trainer, Operator / University of Massachusetts
- Supervised drivers. Responsibilities included: radio dispatching; assigning, fueling, and parking buses; and responding to accidents and incidences that occurred.
- Daily customer service skills included: answering phones, filing complaints, giving out schedule information, scheduling rides, and transferring calls to/or taking messages for staff members.
- Trained employees to drive buses and adhere to the policies of the Company and the University.